St. Paul Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 87 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,950
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki/black bottoms and uniform tops
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint. Paul's Lutheran School builds a foundation that will last a lifetime. Our teachers are committed to the education of our students and continue their own learning in order to provide the best for our students. Our students are able to participate in athletic programs beginning in grade three and have the opportunity to experience a variety of sports and excel in many.Music and art curriculum, as well as performance and art display, are available for all students.Service and mission projects, contest, and other community activities are offered to students and families.Saint. Paul's Lutheran School is housed in a new dynamic, multi-faceted facility with seven classrooms, gymnasium/cafeteria, library, and offices. A large outdoor play area and a child care center that provides daycare and before and after care are a part of the Saint. Paul's campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $3,950 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Paul Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards