St. Pius X Elementary School
School Mission Statement: St. Pius X School is a small, Catholic coeducational school serving students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through eight from Westelry, RI and the surrounding area.
We are a community of students, staff, principal, parents, volunteers, and parish working together with Jesus, Our Saviour, as our model.
Our educational program, grounded in the basics, promotes the academic achievement of each student within a structured environment.
A commmitment to social responsibility and community service is fostered through the sharing of our gifts.
Together, we are a family of learners growing in the spirit of Jesus.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 175 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,750
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pre-K tuition is $4,000 for 5 day full day
- St. Pius X School is a small Catholic coeducational school serving students in grades Kindergarten through Eight from Westerly, Rhode Island and the surrounding areas. We are a community of students, staff, principal, parents, volunteers, and parish working together with Jesus, our Savior, as our model. We believe that both teachers and students should embrace the power of prayer and practice their Catholic faith. We believe that students should be life-long learners and that learning should be a partnership between students and teachers. Our role as teachers is to facilitate the student's learning experience; encourage and challenge young minds; foster a cooperative learning experience; and prepare students to think as problem solvers. We believe that, as teachers, we must build an awareness of students' responsibilities and encourage their fulfillment so that each child is challenged to succeed. These successes should occur in a warm, nurturing atmosphere that accepts people as they are and where students experience a strong sense of belonging.
Endorse St. Pius X Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.