School Mission Statement: St. Pius X School is a small, Catholic coeducational school serving students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through eight from Westelry, RI and the surrounding area.
We are a community of students, staff, principal, parents, volunteers, and parish working together with Jesus, Our Saviour, as our model.
Our educational program, grounded in the basics, promotes the academic achievement of each student within a structured environment.
A commmitment to social responsibility and community service is fostered through the sharing of our gifts.
Together, we are a family of learners growing in the spirit of Jesus.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 175 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,750
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pre-K tuition is $4,000 for 5 day full day
- St. Pius X School is a small Catholic coeducational school serving students in grades Kindergarten through Eight from Westerly, Rhode Island and the surrounding areas. We are a community of students, staff, principal, parents, volunteers, and parish working together with Jesus, our Savior, as our model. We believe that both teachers and students should embrace the power of prayer and practice their Catholic faith. We believe that students should be life-long learners and that learning should be a partnership between students and teachers. Our role as teachers is to facilitate the student's learning experience; encourage and challenge young minds; foster a cooperative learning experience; and prepare students to think as problem solvers. We believe that, as teachers, we must build an awareness of students' responsibilities and encourage their fulfillment so that each child is challenged to succeed. These successes should occur in a warm, nurturing atmosphere that accepts people as they are and where students experience a strong sense of belonging.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Pius X Elementary School cost?
St. Pius X Elementary School's tuition is approximately $3,750 for private students.
When is the application deadline for St. Pius X Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Pius X Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Pius X Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.