St Robert Bellarmine Catholic School
Tel: (810) 659-2503
- Saint Robert School is a parish operated elementary school located near downtown Flushing, Michigan.
- The school has We 3's (3 year-old), Pre-Kindergarten (4-year old), Junior Kindergarten, half day Kindergarten, and full day Kindergarten, as well as a full first through eighth grade program that has traditionally have been one of the largest in the Diocese of Lansing.
- The school has been in existence since 1954. A faculty of full- time teachers, a full-time principal, parish priests, and ministers serve the school.
- The school operates under a nominated parish Education Commission School Subcommittee that acts as an advisory body.
- Saint Robert School is operated by and for the entire parish.
- Priests, parishioners, volunteers, staff, and service organizations such as the Boosters, Knights of Columbus, CCW, and Men's Club all work together to make the school available to all of the members of the parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flint Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
2319 Bagley St
Flint, MI 48504
(810) 235-5687 7.5 PK-8
- Flint Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
402 S Ballenger Hwy
Flint, MI 48532
(810) 239-6733 7 PK-8
- Flint Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
G3139 Hogarth Avenue
Flint, MI 48532
(810) 235-8572 7.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.