St Stanislaus Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (413) 592-5135
St Stanislaus Elementary School Photo #4 - Computer Class working on creating their own commercial using video editing software.
- St. Stanislaus School is a Roman Catholic Preschool through 8th Grade school in the Franciscan tradition.
- We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- We offer a welcoming environment for students and work to keep open communication with parents through weekly emails, website messages, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Our core curriculum includes:Religion,Math, Reading, English, Social Studies, Science, and Spanish.
- We also offer enrichment courses in Computer, Music, Art, Physical Education & Library Skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karen Shea|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ambassodors of Peace, bell choir, Choir, National Junior Honor Society, newspaper, performing arts, Student Council|
- Little Lambs & Early Lambs Preschool - Preschool is offered for both 3 and 4 year olds. Students must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1st and toilet trained in order to enroll in preschool. The preschool school day runs from 8:10am to 2:10pm, with Before & After School Care offered through our Extended Care Program. 2, 3 & 5 day openings are available for preschool students. Breakfast, Snack & Lunch are offered at no cost for all students. Our preschool programs focus on developing readiness skills for both Kindergarten and life.
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade - The school day for Kindergarten through 8th Grade runs from 8:20am to 2:40pm. We offer an Extended Care program for all students. The Extended Care program begins at 7:15am and runs until 5:00pm daily. Busing is available for Chicopee Residents. Our faculty is certified and enthusiastic. STREAM standards, iPads and Chromebooks are integrated across the curriculum and we offer a full year of algebra for 8th grade students.
- Extracurricular & Outreach Activities - Our school offers an active Athletic Association for all students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Junior High Students may also participate in Junior Youth Ministry and National Junior Honor Society. Students also have the option to compete in both the Battle of the Books competition and Spelling Bee held yearly throughout the Diocese of Springfield. After school activities include: Puzzle Club, Spelling Bee, Knitting Club, Geek Squad, Performing Arts, Student Council, STEM Robotics Club,Ambassadors of Peace, Yearbook Editors, Battle of the Books and Troubadours Choir. Students also participate in Field Day, field trips, a Christmas Concert, and several outreach drives throughout the school year such as the canned food drive.
- Facilities - St. Stanislaus School is an air conditioned facility. We have a modern gymnasium, science lab, and Library Media Center. All students have access to the playground. The building is secured with cameras and locked doors throughout the school day.
- Tuition & Financial Aid - All Kindergarten 8th Grade families are eligible to apply for financial aid through FACTS Aid Management. Tuition is paid monthly on the 15th of the month. Tuition is broken up into 10 payments (July April). Registration begins each year at the end of January for the following school year. We hold a Sunday Open House and can arrange school day tours at the convenience of families. For more information on tuition, please contact the school office at (413) 592-5135.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicopee Grades: PK | 50 students
989 James Street
Chicopee, MA 01022
(413) 593-3942 4.8 PK
- Holyoke Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
21 Westfield Rd
Holyoke, MA 01040
(413) 536-2236 3.8 PK-8
- Southampton Grades: NS-PK | 14 students
31 Gunn Road
Southampton, MA 01073
(413) 527-0642 8.4 NS-PK
Top notch education. Kind caring staff.
- Posted by Parent - mhero
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?