St Teresa's School
- St. Teresa's School, under our Lord Jesus Christ, is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence in the Catholic tradition.
- St. Teresa's School is a Catholic school for students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight.
- The mission of St. Teresa's School is to educate all students in a Christian environment.
- We promote the value of the individual as we encourage mutual respect through our Catholic faith and traditions.
- Through active learning techniques that include critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills, students will be prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of a changing multicultural society in the light of Christ's teachings.
- St. Teresa's has become the clear choice for a quality, Christian education serving students in Albany and the surrounding area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on how many kids, Catholic or Non-Catholic, please see website or call front office|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.