St Teresa's School
- St. Teresa's School, under our Lord Jesus Christ, is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence in the Catholic tradition.
- St. Teresa's School is a Catholic school for students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight.
- The mission of St. Teresa's School is to educate all students in a Christian environment.
- We promote the value of the individual as we encourage mutual respect through our Catholic faith and traditions.
- Through active learning techniques that include critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills, students will be prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of a changing multicultural society in the light of Christ's teachings.
- St. Teresa's has become the clear choice for a quality, Christian education serving students in Albany and the surrounding area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on how many kids, Catholic or Non-Catholic, please see website or call front office|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017