St Teresa School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Teresa School serves 216 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Teresa School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pawtucket Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
755 Central Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401)723-9463 1.5 PK-8
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 170 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
(401)533-9100 5.2 NS-12
- Rumford Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
42 Bishop Ave
Rumford, RI 02916
(401)434-2338 1.6 NS-8
I''ve found the principal and all staffers to be very supportive of the students and their individual needs. I can't say enough about the quality education my daughter is receving here, and the community bond as well.
- Posted by Parent - aliso
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.