St Therese School
5.00 (1 review)
- The administration and faculty of St. Therese School are committed to the Catholic Christian education of children from preschool through eighth grade.
- Our purpose is to nurture the intellectual, social and spiritual development of every student in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
- Our goal is to work with parents to maximize their children's gifts--mental, physical, moral and religious.
- Saint Therese School provides high-quality academic education in a faith-based environment.
- Relying on Gospel teachings and theological tradition, the needs of the whole child are met within a supportive yet stimulating atmosphere.
- The Christian values taught at home are reinforced by a curriculum centered upon faith, community, academic excellence and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SuccasunnaGrades: PK-12 | 194 students
126 S Hillside Avenue
Succasunna, NJ 07876
- ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Exemplary, all around!
- Posted by Parent - smvh2
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.