St Thomas Aquinas High School
- St. Thomas High School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and by the Louisiana State Board of Education.
- The school holds membership in the National Catholic Education Association, the Louisiana High School Athletic Association, and the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hammond Grades: PK-8 | 777 students
507 N Oak St
Hammond, LA 70401
(985)345-0977 1.9 PK-8
- Hammond Grades: Inquire with school | 70 students
43283 S Range Rd
Hammond, LA 70403
(985)345-8088 3.5 Inquire with school
- Hammond Grades: NS-8 | 237 students
47342 North Cherry Street
Hammond, LA 70401
(985)542-7212 6.2 NS-8
- Loranger Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
51453 HIGHWAY 443
Loranger, LA 70446
(985)878-6560 8.9 6-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.