Stratford KinderCare Photo #7 - discovering social interaction skill through dramatic play in discovery preschool
Our center teachers and staff are known for providing a loving and warm environment.
It is often said by current families that we are an extension of their family.
We take pride in not only being a part of your child's education and growth, but also being a part of your family.
Our teachers and staff combined have over 100 years of Kindercare experience and use that experience to provide the best education and care to your child.
Please call and schedule a tour to meet our wonderful staff of educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Stratford KinderCare in Bloomingdale where our main focus is your child! We work hard every day to make you feel comfortable leaving your most prized possession in our hands. Your child's growth is important to us. Our educated teachers use our curriculum and training to provide the best care to your child. Not only do we provide an excellent preschool and prekindergarten curriculum, but we also provide lots of time for fun social interaction in our infant, toddler, and discovery preschool programs. You will love our huge playground and so will your child. Each classroom has specific learning areas to help your child learn independence and social skills such as Dramatic Play, Science, Math, and Art. Be prepared to have your child come home with left over paint under their nails as we encourage the children to use their imagination in process art. Please come in for a tour to see all the exceptional fun activities happen right in front of your eyes.
- Health and safety is a priority at Stratford KinderCare from the minute you walk in the door. There is a keypad entry system with codes that are changed twice a year. When you drop your child off for the day, they are written on our roster and the teachers take attendance every 30 minutes to ensure your child is present. We have a fenced in playground for when the children have their outside time. Also, we have 12 teachers that are CPR and First Aid certified. When it comes to meals, you don't have to worry because we are on the Federal Food Program. This means that your child will get the correct amount of nutrition in every meal served. To keep a health and safe center, we also have a health and safety coordinator to ensure that all staff are following proper procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Child Care Assistance Program, IDHS
Endorse Stratford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?