West Roselle KinderCare
West Roselle KinderCare Photo #4 - During Math Activities the students are given opportunities to match, sort, and classify - all problem solving skills. In this photo the students are using these skills to produce patterns.
With over 100 years of educational training and experience, our teaching staff takes pride in educating young children.
The teaching staff at the Roselle-Lake KinderCare loves sharing their love of books, art, and nature with their students.
They also love learning from their students! The wonder in each child's eyes and smiles on their faces as they develop new skills bring joy to the hearts of the teachers as they go through their day!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Come in and visit the wonderful world of Roselle-Lake Street KinderCare! Our school is filled with caring and nurturing teachers that will provide your family with educational experiences that will last a lifetime. Each day, our students receive a strong foundation of learning while having fun and being challenged to do their best-knowing that they can do anything. We partner with our families to ensure that we are providing the best educational experiences by educating our students for the future. The learning and laughter begins in our Nursery and continues throughout our school into our School Age classroom with stimulating environments and a wide range of activities all lead by a team of early learning experts. We want you to come in and spend some time in our classrooms and experience the joy of learning.
- Safety is a top priority at the Roselle-Lake KinderCare. Some of the many things done at our school to ensure the safety of the students, families and teachers to create a safe and healthy environment are monthly safety drills, monthly visits from a Certified Health Nurse, we have a coded keypad at the front entry of the building and all visitors are screened at the reception desk. Our teachers and support staff are all CPR and First Aid certified. Upon drop off and at pickup, we have computerized sign in and sign out procedures and our playgrounds are all fenced in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- DCSF, DEPT OF DHS
Endorse West Roselle KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.