Greenbrook Montessori is committed to give children the possibility of developing according to the laws of their nature, so that they can become strong, and, having become strong, can do even more than we dared hope for them.
Our goal is to help your child cultivate the natural desire to learn.
Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
Our staff is prepared to interest your child and meet your child's ever changing developmental needs.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 91 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Greenbrook Montessori is committed to give children the possibility of developing according to the laws of their nature, so that they can become strong, and, having become strong, can do even more than we dared hope for them.
- Our goal is to help your child cultivate the natural desire to learn.
- Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
- Our staff is prepared to interest your child and meet your child's ever changing developmental needs.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Greenbrook Montessori School?
The application deadline for Greenbrook Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greenbrook Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.