Sts Peter & Paul School
Tel: (812) 768-6775
- The teachers and staff of Sts. Peter and Paul, together with the family and parish community, provide a nurturing Christian environment in which to learn.
- Together we are committed to the development of the whole child - spiritually, academically, morally, emotionally, and physically.
- Our students are empowered learners for life who cooperate with others to accomplish goals.
- They learn to find information and communicate effectively in a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haubstadt Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
12394 S 40 W
Haubstadt, IN 47639
(812) 867-2661 2.1 PK-8
- Fort Branch Grades: PK-5 | 167 students
202 S Church St
Fort Branch, IN 47648
(812) 753-3280 2.8 PK-5
- Evansville Grades: K-9 | 58 students
1403 W Boonville New Harmony Rd
Evansville, IN 47725
(812) 867-5279 7.3 K-9
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
1520 S Main St
Princeton, IN 47670
(812) 386-1263 9.3 PK-8
- Wadesville Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
4725 Saint Wendel Cynthiana Rd
Wadesville, IN 47638
(812) 963-3958 9.5 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.