Sully Station KinderCare
The staff at Sully Station KinderCare are amazing. Our teachers not only care about our families but they also have a love each other.
We are a big family and enjoy celebrating each other!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Sully Station's KinderCare webpage. We are very excited about sharing our school with you. Our goal is to build a foundation for each child that fosters a love of learning. With our strong curriculum, amazing teachers, and our partnerships with our families, we strive to help each child reach their full potential.
- We have a key pad at the front door that our parents use to get into our center. We have privacy fencing around our playground. A majority of the staff is CPR and First Aid certified; there is at least one teacher per classroom. Safety is our number one concern when it comes to our children here at the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, discuss on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sully Station KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sully Station KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sully Station KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.