15-year-old June scored a perfect '800' on the SAT Mathematics Level 2 exam. He learned Algebra 2, Trig, and Pre-Calculus here at TechProtege, well ahead of his regular school.
- Featured on NBC Los Angeles Evening News! Click here to view! TechProtege provides rapid, advanced math training for students age 10 (and sometimes even younger) through 18.
- In a specialized, focused program taught in short evening or weekend lessons, students can advance from basic math through AP calculus and beyond to college physics and engineering years ahead of ordinary school curricula.
- Students gain advanced skills, insight, qualifications, and confidence, as well as a rocket-launch head start in their academic, intellectual, and professional achievement.
- New Program Added! Fast-Track Business Leadership Course "TeenageMBA" ™ Please visit: TeenageMBA.com For "The Fast Track to Engineering & Technology" ®, please visit: FromZeroToCalculus.com.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-10|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Business Leadership (via TeenageMBA.com), Calculus, Chess Strategy & Tactics, Intro to Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Physics|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,025|
|Tuition Notes||Rolling admissions 12 months per year: You can start now. Tuition priced per 4 or per 16 lessons. Total cost listed above ($2,025) uses estimate of 1 lesson per week for 9 months. Recommend 1 or 2 lessons per week. Rates vary by subject and frequency.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Strategy & Tactics, Intro to Innovation & Technology Chess Strategy & Tactics,|
Intro to Innovation & Technology,
Featured on NBC Los Angeles Evening News! Click here to view!
Also featured in:
- Beverly Hills Courier
- Asian Journal
- and more
- TechProtege specializes in getting kids years ahead in math to rocket them into the high-tech future for fields such as engineering, computer science, and more.
- In the TechProtege® System "From Zero To Calculus"®, students often progress 4 or 5 times faster than at ordinary schools, which means your son or daughter might get 5 years ahead in math this year.
- Student applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis, year-round.
- Supplemental to regular school. Non-accredited education, but makes advanced work (such as AP and other projects) and early graduation an easy option.
- All students are taught directly by an instructor with advanced degrees, high-tech industry experience, and standardized math exam and math competition scores in the 99.9th percentile, providing for students' rapid progress, big-picture insight and understanding, and professional development-- and even have fun doing it!
New Program Added: Fast-Track Business Course "TeenageMBA"!
Please visit: TeenageMBA.com
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-K | 356 students
10345 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
10479 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
10400 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 234 students
9760 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.