The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 185 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Golf Lessons, Karate, Tennis
- The Goddard School uses the most contemporary, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children ages Infant through Pre-K have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life. Our degreed teachers also collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. We provide a nurturing environment with a focus on early childhood education and development. We are proud to have achieved accreditation by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We enhance our play-based curriculum with a wide range of enrichment programs (foreign language, sign language, yoga, music, world cultures, art history, and fitness) that are designed to meet the individual needs of your child and help your child become mentally and physically well-rounded. These programs, which are offered every day at no additional cost, are part of our learning program and provide opportunities for your child to learn by doing. Our programs have been thoughtfully designed to reinforce STEAM learning and help children develop creativity, communication, collaboration and critical-thinking skills, which are essential to success in schools, careers and life.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs?
The application deadline for The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards