The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Degreed teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School has earned the NAEYC accreditation for being the highest level program possible.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on age and schedule|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Golf Lessons, Karate, Tennis
- The Goddard School uses the most contemporary, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children ages Infant through Pre-K have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life. Our degreed teachers also collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. We provide a nurturing environment with a focus on early childhood education and development. We are proud to have achieved accreditation by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We enhance our play-based curriculum with a wide range of enrichment programs (foreign language, sign language, yoga, music, world cultures, art history, and fitness) that are designed to meet the individual needs of your child and help your child become mentally and physically well-rounded. These programs, which are offered every day at no additional cost, are part of our learning program and provide opportunities for your child to learn by doing. Our programs have been thoughtfully designed to reinforce STEAM learning and help children develop creativity, communication, collaboration and critical-thinking skills, which are essential to success in schools, careers and life.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Goddard School - Franklin/Cool Springs is Montessori Academy (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Grades: NS-PK
208 Seaboard Ln
Franklin, TN 37067
(615)771-7121 1.4 NS-PK
- Franklin Grades: NS-K | 82 students
207 Gothic CT
Franklin, TN 37067
(615)465-2081 1.7 NS-K
- Franklin Grades: NS | 181 students
1010 Windcross Ct
Franklin, TN 37067 2.4 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.