The Goddard School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Goddard is great! My daughter has been going here since she was an infant and still looks forward to going to school everyday. The owners are good people and are constantly reinvesting in the school and upgrading the facility and classroom materials. Knowing that the owners really care and are putting money back in to the school makes writing that monthly tuition check not sting so much. :) The entire management team is great. There is no way I could do their job and am truly in awe of how well they run and manage the school and seem to do it effortlessly. The teachers have all been great and many even join us at our daughters bday parties, they have become part of our family. This is a wonderful school and I honestly can`t think of anything negative to say.
- Posted by Parent - David
As a Godparent of two children that attend Goddard, I'm extremely impressed at the level of prudence and forethought the Administration Team puts forth into their academic program. As a resident of Edmond, I also appreciate all they do for the community. The teachers and administration are dedicated to the education and well being of each individual student as well as the character of each child. School is fun at Goddard!
- Posted by Parent - karen
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.