The Hope School Learning Center
- At The Hope School Learning Center, all students have an Individualized education plan, which includes goals such as self-help skills and daily living activities.
- A strong emphasis is placed on the development of communication skills.
- In addition to using pictures and sign languages, language activities include the use of specially designed Augmentative / Alternative Communication equipment, adapted computer access or other assistive technology equipment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 12 students
2812 S Walnut St
Springfield, IL 62704
(217)522-2881 3.2 1-12
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
2300 E Wilshire Rd
Springfield, IL 62703
(217)529-3309 0.8 PK-8
- Springfield Grades: PK-6 | 75 students
4147 Sand Hill Road
Springfield, IL 62702
(217)544-7702 7.8 PK-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.