The Hope School Learning Center
- At The Hope School Learning Center, all students have an Individualized education plan, which includes goals such as self-help skills and daily living activities.
- A strong emphasis is placed on the development of communication skills.
- In addition to using pictures and sign languages, language activities include the use of specially designed Augmentative / Alternative Communication equipment, adapted computer access or other assistive technology equipment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 12 students
2812 S Walnut St
Springfield, IL 62704
(217) 522-2881 3.2 1-12
- Springfield Grades: PK-7 | 35 students
2300 E Wilshire Rd
Springfield, IL 62703
(217) 529-3307 0.8 PK-7
- Springfield Grades: PK-6 | 75 students
4147 Sand Hill Road
Springfield, IL 62702
(217) 544-7702 7.8 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.