The Hope School Learning Center
- At The Hope School Learning Center, all students have an Individualized education plan, which includes goals such as self-help skills and daily living activities.
- A strong emphasis is placed on the development of communication skills.
- In addition to using pictures and sign languages, language activities include the use of specially designed Augmentative / Alternative Communication equipment, adapted computer access or other assistive technology equipment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 12 students
2812 S Walnut St
Springfield, IL 62704
(217)522-2881 3.2 1-12
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
2300 E Wilshire Rd
Springfield, IL 62703
(217)529-3309 0.8 PK-8
- Springfield Grades: PK-6 | 75 students
4147 Sand Hill Road
Springfield, IL 62702
(217)544-7702 7.8 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.