Three Bears Learning Center
- Your Child Deserves the Best. We recognize that early education plays a large role in your child's later academic success.
- Studies from the U.S. department of education show that children who attend high quality preschools display better language, cognitive and social skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
(303)871-2636 0.7 10-12
- Aurora Grades: NS-8 | 41 students
1159 S Moline St
Aurora, CO 80012
(303)755-4483 1.2 NS-8
- Denver Grades: NS-12 | 339 students
2450 S Wabash St
Denver, CO 80231
(303)369-0663 1.3 NS-12
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 54 students
11453 E Wesley Ave
Aurora, CO 80014
(303)750-9856 1.5 NS-PK
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
8500 E Alameda Avenue
Denver, CO 80247
(303)322-5730 1.6 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.