Timothy Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Timothy Christian School serves 43 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Christian Schools International (CSI).
- The student:teacher of Timothy Christian School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available through STO program|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Providence Grades: 9-10 | 4 students
26866 Co Highway S55
New Providence, IA 50206 14.9 9-10
- Marshalltown Grades: K-8 | 68 students
3901 S. Center
Marshalltown, IA 50158
(641)753-8824 26.4 K-8
- Marshalltown Grades: PK-6 | 213 students
310 Columbus Drive
Marshalltown, IA 50158
(641)753-7977 27.7 PK-6
Quality learning for kids that prepares them for high school, college and life beyond. The staff and teachers really care at Timothy. No regrets sending our kids here...your kids can be part of this special place too!
- Posted by Parent - Gwendolyn and Eli's mom
I love everything about it. It's fun. Even though it's small, I learn so much, and the teachers and other students are great. O know everyone in the school. Our sports are really good. We''ve won a lot of tournaments the last few years. You should enroll right now!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ivyno
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.