Tiny Tots Villa Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (773) 483-6251
- Tiny Tots Villa is a not-for-profit center, that has educated children ages 2 to 6 years in the Chatham community on the Southside of Chicago for more than 30 years.
- Our teaching staff guides learning using the Montessori method. This approach to education includes a prepared environment with hands-on materials to meet the academic, social, physical, and emotional need of children at each stage of development.
- In a partnership between home and school, we aim to foster intellectual growth, independence, responsibility, concentration, coordination, and self-worth.
- The result is a dynamic group of children, parents, and staff committed to the natural development of the human spirit within every child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Tiny Tots Villa Montessori also viewed these schools: The Children's Village Daycare & Kindergarten Inc., St Dorothy Elementary School and Univ Of Chicago Lab School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK | 23 students
9011 S Cottage Grove Avenue
Chicago, IL 60619
(773) 873-1700 1.2 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
7740 S Eberhart Ave
Chicago, IL 60619
(773) 783-0555 0.5 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 2170 students
1362 E 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 834-1638 3.1 PK-12
After searching all over Chicago for a great montessori school I finally found one at Tiny Tots. The school places a lot of emphasis on science and math through hands on learning. I have two children enrolled in Tiny Tots, a 2yr old and a 4yr old. Since they have been at the school they have made exceptional progress. My 2 yr old can say her ABCs and count, and identify letters in her books and my son can tell me about the metamorphosis of the butterfly and name the continents. Tiny Tots is a hidden jewel, I highly recommend it to parents who want the best early childhood education for their children.
- Posted by Parent - ella.
A very hidden secret of a fantastic school. Absolutely wonderful school. Definitely gives parent a rest easy feeling of homelike loving environment. Son attended at age 20months, now entering medical school, still returns to give thanks for all!
- Posted by Parent - sher3
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.