Chicago Sda Elementary School
- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills.
- The education program is predicated on a belief in the uniqueness and worth of each student in God's sight and the importance of the systematic development of the whole person.
- Students are educated to accept the concept of service as a principal of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people, and to become contributing members in the home, church and society.
- It is the purpose of Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School to provide structured opportunities for the fullest development of the student's spiritual, mental, and physical faculties.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 545 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017