- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Academy family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills.
- The education program is predicated on a belief in the uniqueness and worth of each student in God's sight and the importance of the systematic development of the whole person.
- Students are educated to accept the concept of service as a principal of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people, and to become contributing members in the home, church and society.
- It is the purpose of Chicago Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School to provide structured opportunities for the fullest development of the student's spiritual, mental, and physical faculties.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 545 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
2153 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60643
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.