Tomorrow's World Early Educati
Tel: (609) 390-1670
- Tomorrow's World Early Education Center is located at 261 Tuckahoe Road in Marmora NJ. Our center provides exceptional year round child care and education for children ages 6 weeks through Pre Kindergarten as well as holiday school and summer camp programs for children to age 12.
- Our program is a cognitively oriented one centered on monthly themes, letters, numbers, shapes and colors.
- These concepts are reinforced throughout a fun and structured day.
- The philosophy of the center is to make learning a positive experience for the development of the whole child.
- We recognize and foster the individuality of each child and promote a positive self-image while developing self-confidence, self-discipline and cooperation.
- We provide the children a fun filled day in a safe and relaxing atmosphere.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocean View Grades: K-12 | 30 students
24 Black Oak Dr
Ocean View, NJ 08230
(609) 390-9499 1.8 K-12
- Ocean City Grades: PK-12 | 80 students
701 Wesley Ave
Ocean City, NJ 08226
(609) 628-3356 4.9 PK-12
- Somers Point Grades: PK-8 | 414 students
11 Harbor Ln
Somers Point, NJ 08244
(609) 927-2228 5.1 PK-8
- Linwood Grades: NS-6 | 53 students
2115 New Rd
Linwood, NJ 08221
(609) 927-7578 6.1 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.