Trinity Lutheran Classical School
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran Classical School, Preschool - 6th, Miles City, Montana, is to provide Christ-centered instruction through a classical curriculum that is challenging, academic, and Bible-based in a caring and nurturing environment. Our Preschool was established on October 3, 1988. Our K-6th was established 20 years later, on August 26, 2008.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- K-6th students learn Latin.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miles City Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
519 N Center Ave
Miles City, MT 59301
(406)234-3850 0.4 PK-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-12 | 501 students
Ashland, MT 59003
(406)784-4561 59.6 PK-12
- Glendive Grades: K-8 | 11 students
264 Highway 200 S
Glendive, MT 59330
(406)687-3472 68.6 K-8
- Hardin Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
1237 W 1st St
Hardin, MT 59034
(406)665-4075 97.4 1-8
- Saint Xavier Grades: K-8 | 152 students
212 Mission Loop
Saint Xavier, MT 59075
(406)666-2215 111.5 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.