Trinity Lutheran School Photo #4 - All birthdays are celebrated! If you have a summer birthday, you just never quite know when you birthday ambush will take place!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #5 - Michigan History in Mrs. Mackie's class is not boring, it's....delicious!!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #7 - L is for Lion! Zoo phonics is used in preschool as well as in Kindergarten/1st grade. The kids love it, and it makes transitioning to kindergarten so smooth!
Small classroom environments that offer a Christ-centered, student-focused accedemically excellent education! Affordable tuition with additional discounts and other assistance available. .
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 46 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact for tuition information. Tuition assistance is available.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the wonderful educational opportunity available to your child(ren) on "the ridge" in West Michigan! Trinity Lutheran School is nimble in order to remain innovative and academically excellent! However, we are committed to two values that are not subject to change:
- The education we offer at Trinity is Christ-centered. Jesus, the saving message of the Gospel, as well as the truth of all Scripture as the holy, inspired, and inerrant word of God is not relegated to a religion course, but rather is foundational to who we are and all we do at Trinity Lutheran School.
- The education we offer at Trinity is student-focused. Children are unique creations! As such, each classroom may have a vast array of abilities present. Because our staff is committed to providing the individual attention that students need, we intentionally cap our class sizes to 20 students or less.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trinity Lutheran School's ranking?
Trinity Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.