Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #4 - All birthdays are celebrated! If you have a summer birthday, you just never quite know when you birthday ambush will take place!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #5 - Michigan History in Mrs. Mackie's class is not boring, it's....delicious!!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #7 - L is for Lion! Zoo phonics is used in preschool as well as in Kindergarten/1st grade. The kids love it, and it makes transitioning to kindergarten so smooth!
Small classroom environments that offer a Christ-centered, student-focused accedemically excellent education! Affordable tuition with additional discounts and other assistance available. .
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 39 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact for tuition information. Tuition assistance is available.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the wonderful educational opportunity available to your child(ren) on "the ridge" in West Michigan! Trinity Lutheran School is nimble in order to remain innovative and academically excellent! However, we are committed to two values that are not subject to change:
- The education we offer at Trinity is Christ-centered. Jesus, the saving message of the Gospel, as well as the truth of all Scripture as the holy, inspired, and inerrant word of God is not relegated to a religion course, but rather is foundational to who we are and all we do at Trinity Lutheran School.
- The education we offer at Trinity is student-focused. Children are unique creations! As such, each classroom may have a vast array of abilities present. Because our staff is committed to providing the individual attention that students need, we intentionally cap our class sizes to 20 students or less.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.