Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #4 - All birthdays are celebrated! If you have a summer birthday, you just never quite know when you birthday ambush will take place!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #5 - Michigan History in Mrs. Mackie's class is not boring, it's....delicious!!
Trinity Lutheran School Photo #7 - L is for Lion! Zoo phonics is used in preschool as well as in Kindergarten/1st grade. The kids love it, and it makes transitioning to kindergarten so smooth!
Small classroom environments that offer a Christ-centered, student-focused accedemically excellent education! Affordable tuition with additional discounts and other assistance available. .
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 39 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact for tuition information. Tuition assistance is available.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the wonderful educational opportunity available to your child(ren) on "the ridge" in West Michigan! Trinity Lutheran School is nimble in order to remain innovative and academically excellent! However, we are committed to two values that are not subject to change:
- The education we offer at Trinity is Christ-centered. Jesus, the saving message of the Gospel, as well as the truth of all Scripture as the holy, inspired, and inerrant word of God is not relegated to a religion course, but rather is foundational to who we are and all we do at Trinity Lutheran School.
- The education we offer at Trinity is student-focused. Children are unique creations! As such, each classroom may have a vast array of abilities present. Because our staff is committed to providing the individual attention that students need, we intentionally cap our class sizes to 20 students or less.
Profile last updated: 01/14/2021
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.