Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School provide a Christian education that centers on God's Word.
- Trinity Lutheran School is committed to aid parents in teaching their children to know the Lord and trust his promises, inspiring them to live as servants of God and mankind throughout eternity.
- It is our goal at Trinity to help the child: grow in Christian stewardship of time, talents and possessions; practice his faith in relationships with others, especially peers; learn through new educational experiences; develop emotionally; and take care of and develop his body.
- Trinity believes that a child's education is complete only after the child understands his relationship to God and knows how God would have him make use of the skills and abilities acquired through the academic disciplines.
- Trinity seeks to reinforce the spiritual training of the parents by its educational programs and policies.
- It is essential for the parents and the school to work together in the spiritual training of children.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kiel Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
423 Fremont Street
Kiel, WI 53042
(920)894-3533 1.7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 101.4 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 101.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 27.7 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.