St. Pauls Lutheran School
St. Paul's is exceptional academically, but our strength is the Bible-based foundation on which we are built.
Our professional staff serves for the love of Jesus and his little lambs.
Even correction is done in the light of that love! Our children graduate from St.
Paul's with a solid foundation and a positive outlook on all of life! Come tour our brand new facility today.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 75 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact us!
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
band, forensics, girl pioneers, piano lessons, pioneers, school play, youth choir
- Private education at St. Paul's is more affordable than you might think!
- Parents and faculty work together for the good of our precious children!
Endorse St. Pauls Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.