- As a Catholic school, we at St. John the Baptist believe that by entrusting your children to us, we share with you as parents a special partnership.
- We join together in the challenge of nurturing God's love in your children.
- We believe our presence as a Christian faith community should support the development of your child's potential.
- We are dedicated to providing a family atmosphere in which each child is encouraged to respect himself/herself and others as God-given gifts to the world.
- It is our firm hope and belief that through our efforts, St. John the Baptist School Family will send forth loving, concerned, educated students who integrate Christian values with life's experiences.
- We, the faith community of St. John the Baptist Parish, believe that we are called daily to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ: to learn, to share, and to live the message of Jesus.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, we recognize that we are unique with diverse gifts from God and that we are to develop these gifts to nurture and strengthen our faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SheboyganGrades: K-9 | 79 students
441 Millersville Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53083
SaukvilleGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
341 S Dries St
Saukville, WI 53080
BrownsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 55 students
Po Box 370
Brownsville, WI 53006
CatoGrades: PK-8 | 71 students
19 S County Road J
Cato, WI 54230
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 401 students
529 Hawthorn Dr
West Bend, WI 53095
I write this review as both an alum of SJB and as a current parent of students at SJB. My experience as an SJB student was incredibly positive. I was challenged academically and was surrounded by a loving, supportive community (students, teachers, and school families) that encouraged me. As a parent, I see my children having similar positive experiences. The school has met and exceeded my expectations in many different aspects. When our children struggle in certain subjects, extra help, whether in small groups or one-on-one, is provided. The same is true on the other end of the spectrum. The teachers have recognized when they are not being challenged enough and have worked to provide more rigorous curriculum for them. Again, some of this is done in a small group setting or is set out individually. The school community is very tight-knit while still being open and welcoming. The children's needs are the priority at this school. Most importantly, the morals, values, and faith that we are teaching our children at home is reinforced and modeled at school. The facilities and opportunities for the children and families are fantastic. From the technology (smart boards in every classroom, laptops & iPads) to the sports (volleyball, cheerleading, basketball) to the clubs (chess, newspaper) to all of the community service that is part of every classroom and woven into the day, we couldn't be more pleased with what the school is teaching our children beyond the academics.
- Posted by Parent - travi
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.