St. John Lutheran School
- St. John Lutheran School teaches children the Word of God, instill discipleship, develop God-given talents, prepare for Christia citizenship, and proclaim the Gospel message.
- We are a rural Lutheran school located in the southern part of Sheboygan County in the State of Wisconsin.
- Our enrollment is typically just under 100 students in grades PS-8.
- In addition to our preschool programs for three and four-year old children, we also offer year-round child care for children ages 3-12.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,480|
|Tuition Notes||Charge to congregation members is $850|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brad Jentsch|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SheboyganGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
4101 Technology Parkway
Sheboygan, WI 53083
- Port WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 65 students
217 N Freeman Drive
Port Washington, WI 53074
- SheboyganGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
1121 Georgia Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
- GermantownGrades: K-8 | 193 students
W204N11968 Goldendale Rd
Germantown, WI 53022
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
9550 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.