Trinity Lutheran School
Tel: (715) 356-2255
School Theme for 2020-2021 "Let's Light the World" This theme is based upon the words of 1 Peter 3:15: "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have."
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PK3 (Members) - $400 PK3 (Non-Members) - $900 PK4 (Members) - $500 PK4 (Non-Members) - $1500 K-8 (Members) - $700 K-8 (Non-Members) - $2000|
|Admissions Director||Michael Wieting|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Geography Bee, Science Fair, Social Studies Fair, Visual Arts Fair
Arts and Music Programs:
Forensics, Spring Play
- 9 months. 173 days. 1211 hours. 72,660 minutes. 43,596,000 seconds.
- No, this is not a countdown until the next rocket launch sending a new batch of astronauts to space. This is how long parents entrust their children to the care of four dedicated teachers at Trinity Lutheran School.
- During that time, those same four teachers (Mr. Wieting, Mrs. Wetterau, Miss Wentker, and Mrs. Wieting) do everything within their earthy power to nurture those students spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically while always keeping in mind Jesus` command to "...go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:19-20a).
- In each classroom, we are constantly on the go filling those nine months with all of the subjects that are necessary to their temporal life here on earth as well as strengthening our faith together through our daily devotions and religion classes. In addition to our daily "battles" with math, language, reading, writing, social studies, art, science, spelling, handwriting, current events, music, health, and physical education...sorry, I`m out of breath..., we work hard to extend our learning with field trips and other hands-on activities that make the most out of each and every learning opportunity.
- It is our sincere privilege to be your called workers at Trinity Lutheran School, and as God has blessed our efforts in the past, may we all ask for His blessings for the future.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Trinity Lutheran School is Conserve School (25.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Christ Lutheran School (21.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Zion Lutheran School (21.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eagle River Grades: K-8 | 30 students
201 North 3rd St.
Eagle River, WI 54521
(715) 479-8284 21.1 K-8
- Rhinelander Grades: K-7 | 12 students
123 E Monico St
Rhinelander, WI 54501
(715) 369-2098 21.4 K-7
- Rhinelander Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
110 Conro Street
Rhinelander, WI 54501
(715) 362-5588 22 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.