Trinity Lutheran School
- School Theme for 2019-2020 "God Said It...I Believe It!"
- This theme is based upon the words of Proverbs 30:5 - "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PK3 (Members) - $400 PK3 (Non-Members) - $900 PK4 (Members) - $500 PK4 (Non-Members) - $1500 K-8 (Members) - $700 K-8 (Non-Members) - $2000|
|Admissions Director||Michael Wieting|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Forensics, National Geography Bee, Science Fair, Social Studies Fair, Visual Arts Fair
- Some of my favorite memories from childhood are memories of fishing. I grew up on a river. Looking back, I spent a lot of time on that river. In spring, it was fishing for trout using the deadly spinner. During the dog-days of summer, the bass and, yes, the sucker and carp would cause the night crawler to give its life in pursuit of a fish. Fall would bring the salmon run where spawn sacs would be the bait of choice. I also grew up close to Lake Michigan. On weekends, my parents` next-door neighbor would take my dad and I to fish for trout and salmon using down-riggers and dipsy-divers. Smelting on the local streams using a seine net and sucker fishing from bridges using a net suspended from the bridge in the springtime reminds me of late nights and good meals resulted from a good catch from the night before.
- Fishing played a major role in the ministry of Jesus and His disciples. As a matter of fact, some of Jesus` own disciples were fishermen. But as Jesus approached these men, He called them to something far greater than a great catch of fish on the Sea of Galilee. He called these first disciples to be "fishers of men" (Mark 1:17). He wanted these disciples of old to go forth into all the world and bring to the world the saving message of God`s grace and mercy shown through the great sacrifice that He Himself would make.
- He wants the disciples of today to do the same thing, including our youth.
- Using the Word of God, all members have the wonderful opportunity to be fishers of men. We can go forth into the community, the county, the state, the country, the world, to bring that same gospel message to a people that desperately need to hear it. And we have the confidence that God`s Word "will not return to [Him] empty, but will accomplish what He desire[s] and achieve the purpose for which [He] sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
- How do we prepare for such an awesome responsibility?
- We listen. We study. We learn. Just as the early disciples listened and learned from the greatest teacher the world has ever known, so we have the same opportunity. Trinity Lutheran Church offers many avenues for continued study of God`s Word. Whether it is our weekly worship, Bible classes, Sunday School, Catechism instruction, Summer Vacation Bible School, STEM Camp, Christmas for Kids, Easter for Kids, and a Lutheran Elementary School, young and old alike can be equipped with the tools necessary to bring that saving Word to the people around us.
- It is my prayer that all of us make the most of the opportunities laid out before us by our Lord and Savior, both for learning more about His Word and "casting the net" of that Word into the world.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eagle River Grades: PK-8 | 32 students
201 North 3rd St.
Eagle River, WI 54521
(715)479-8284 21.1 PK-8
- Rhinelander Grades: K-7 | 12 students
123 E Monico St
Rhinelander, WI 54501
(715)369-2098 21.4 K-7
- Rhinelander Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
26 W Frederick St
Rhinelander, WI 54501
(715)365-6300 21.7 PK-8
- Rhinelander Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
105 S Pelham St
Rhinelander, WI 54501
(715)362-5588 22 PK-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.