Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School has been an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church for many years.
- TLS is committed to a distinctly Christian education that provides an environment emphasizing the teaching and appreciation of God's Word as it applies to students' studies and to their character. We are a supplement to the Christian home.
- Trinity Lutheran School does not exist in opposition to the public school system, but has been established to supply Christian education which includes secular training from a Christian viewpoint.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Intervention & Accelerated Math and Reading classes|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo Shirt with School Logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,405|
|Tuition Notes||K-8th Grade|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Hagemeier|
|Admissions Associate||Heidi Hagemeier|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- Trinity Lutheran School offers:
- ~ Hands on Science Labs
- ~ Outdoor Education
- ~ STEAMD by Grace (science technology, engineering, art, math and design) with a Christian worldview
- ~ Outstanding Sports Programs
- ~ Engaging Enrichment & Clubs
- ~ Intervention Services
- ~ Exceptional PreK Program
- ~ Advanced Academy K-8
- ~ Model Christian School Curriculum
- ~ Community Service
- ~ On-Site High Quality Childcard
- ~ Exceptional Music Instruction (including violin, recorder, band & choir)
Profile last updated:
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.