Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School has been an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church for many years.
- TLS is committed to a distinctly Christian education that provides an environment emphasizing the teaching and appreciation of God's Word as it applies to students' studies and to their character. We are a supplement to the Christian home.
- Trinity Lutheran School does not exist in opposition to the public school system, but has been established to supply Christian education which includes secular training from a Christian viewpoint.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Intervention & Accelerated Math and Reading classes|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo Shirt with School Logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,405|
|Tuition Notes||K-8th Grade|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Hagemeier|
|Admissions Associate||Heidi Hagemeier|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- Trinity Lutheran School offers:
- ~ Hands on Science Labs
- ~ Outdoor Education
- ~ STEAMD by Grace (science technology, engineering, art, math and design) with a Christian worldview
- ~ Outstanding Sports Programs
- ~ Engaging Enrichment & Clubs
- ~ Intervention Services
- ~ Exceptional PreK Program
- ~ Advanced Academy K-8
- ~ Model Christian School Curriculum
- ~ Community Service
- ~ On-Site High Quality Childcard
- ~ Exceptional Music Instruction (including violin, recorder, band & choir)
Profile last updated:
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.