- Top Ranked MT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 404 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- At Stillwater Christian School our desire is to equip students with the tools for learning. Our view of education is similar to the old adage that if you give someone a fish you feed them for a day, but if you teach them to fish they can feed themselves for a lifetime. In the same way, the academic endeavor at Stillwater is not an end, but rather a means to the end of developing graduates who are able to continue through a lifetime of learning. We call these tools grammar, logic and rhetoric and the educational program at Stillwater is built around infusing these three elements into every learning opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Stillwater Christian School offer?
What is Stillwater Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Stillwater Christian School?
Endorse Stillwater Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards