- Village School is an avenue for young women to find their own voices as learners.
- We believe that effective self-expression and self-confidence arise out of the mastery of skills.
- As a member within our learning community each student will acquire the skills of making judgments and defending them.
- The goal of the Village School curriculum is to provide each student with the tools for transforming information into personal understanding and communicating it effectively.
- With the combination of small class sizes and a curriculum emphasizing the development of academic skills, Village School is designed to promote confident, enthusiastic, and responsible young learners.
- We welcome all young women to come and learn with us, regardless of their race, ethnic or national origin, or religious beliefs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: 5-8 | 71 students
500 N Allen Ave
Richmond, VA 23220
(804)228-2436 64.8 5-8
- Richmond Grades: 9-12 | 247 students
3215 Stuart Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
(804)358-9114 63.8 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.