Warner Robins Montessori Academy
- Warner Robins Montessori Academy strives to follow the principles of Maria Montessori and to provide a nurturing community between family and teachers where children develop a love of learning and grow in a spirit of curiosity, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Our goal at Warner Robins Montessori Academy is to develop the unique capabilities of each child and help him/her reach their fullest potential at their own individual pace, enabling him/her to take a positive, productive place in the larger community.
- With the child at the center, (s)he is surrounded by parents, teachers, and administrative staff who form a circle or community within which his/her growth takes place.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warner Robins Grades: PK-5 | 217 students
511 Russell Pkwy
Warner Robins, GA 31088
(478)923-2867 1.4 PK-5
- Warner Robins Grades: 1-10 | 23 students
2601 Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478)922-1201 2.6 1-10
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.