Washington Street KinderCare
The KinderCare Learning Center in Bloomington provides each program from Infant through School Age with quality, engaged teachers.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers who are educated, passionate, creative and value the art of early education.
Our teachers and support staff can't wait for you to join our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing the KinderCare Learning Center in Bloomington, Illinois. KinderCare Learning Center is a part of Knowledge Universe, the largest privately owned Early Childhood Education and Child Care provider in the United States. The Washington St. KinderCare is Nationally Accredited that serves Bloomington and Normal. At KinderCare, we are pioneering the practice of developing the "whole child"; meaning our curriculum gives each child the skills that he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Our program is designed to make sure that your child receives the best early education experiences possible, while learning through play and having some laughs along the way! We will be offering Private Kindergarten beginning in the 2015 school year. Please feel free to visit our center to meet our teachers, view our curriculum and see our children at work.
- Your child's safety is of utmost importance to us. Our building is only accessible through secured doors which are locked with a coded keypad. We have a Health and Safety coordinator on staff who completes regular checklists to ensure our center is a clean and safe environment. All staff members are also certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- DCFS, NACCRRA, and CCRRN (Childcare Resource Referral and Network.)Talk to the Center Director.
Endorse Washington Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.