Epiphany Catholic School
Tel: (309) 452-3268
- Epiphany Catholic School is a Catholic educational community, committed to teaching Catholic doctrine and incorporating it into all areas of daily living.
- We recognize that our mission is to work hand in hand with our parents who are the first teachers of their children.
- We strive to instill a spirit of prayer and worship and to emphasize the development of faith, values, and virtue based on Catholic teaching.
- From the heart of our parish, we seek to provide an atmosphere of living and learning in the light of faith.
- Our parish and school communities are joined to form a faith community that seeks to provide an atmosphere of living and learning.
- It is our belief that our school should be a place where students, faculty, staff, clergy, and parents enjoy the process of education and feel involved in the exciting experience of learning and maturing.
- We recognize each child's individuality, the fact that all children can learn, and the need for differentiated instructional methods and assessments.
- We strive to develop and maintain an aligned educational curriculum that utilizes and leverages technology and maximizes the use of instructional time.
- Epiphany Catholic School provides a student-focused, standards-driven, and secure educational environment, based upon the Gospel values, that promotes the spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual, and physical development of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309) 662-3712 3.1 PK-8
- Normal Grades: PK-1 | 56 students
1101 Douglas St
Normal, IL 61761
(309) 862-0510 0.8 PK-1
- Belleville Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2360 Country Rd
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 235-4289 145.1 PK-K
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
5915 N Belt W
Belleville, IL 62223
(618) 234-1206 147.4 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
603 W Jackson St
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309) 828-5954 2.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.