Epiphany Catholic School
- Epiphany Catholic School is a Catholic educational community, committed to teaching Catholic doctrine and incorporating it into all areas of daily living.
- We recognize that our mission is to work hand in hand with our parents who are the first teachers of their children.
- We strive to instill a spirit of prayer and worship and to emphasize the development of faith, values, and virtue based on Catholic teaching.
- From the heart of our parish, we seek to provide an atmosphere of living and learning in the light of faith.
- Our parish and school communities are joined to form a faith community that seeks to provide an atmosphere of living and learning.
- It is our belief that our school should be a place where students, faculty, staff, clergy, and parents enjoy the process of education and feel involved in the exciting experience of learning and maturing.
- We recognize each child's individuality, the fact that all children can learn, and the need for differentiated instructional methods and assessments.
- We strive to develop and maintain an aligned educational curriculum that utilizes and leverages technology and maximizes the use of instructional time.
- Epiphany Catholic School provides a student-focused, standards-driven, and secure educational environment, based upon the Gospel values, that promotes the spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual, and physical development of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309)662-3712 3.1 PK-8
- Normal Grades: PK-3 | 77 students
1101 Douglas St
Normal, IL 61761
(309)862-0510 0.8 PK-3
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
200 S 2nd St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618)233-6414 148.3 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2360 Country Rd
Belleville, IL 62221
(618)235-4289 145.1 PK-K
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
5915 N Belt W
Belleville, IL 62223
(618)234-1206 147.4 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.