West Carol Stream KinderCare
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #2 - Aivan utlized his math skills to sort and name shapes and colors.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #4 - Our School Age summer camp is full of exciting learning adventures both inside and outside of the center.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #5 - Logan and Connor enjoy exploring their reflections in the mirror. This gives them a greater sense of self.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #6 - Natalie is using her social and language skills as she looks at pictures in a story book.
At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, our staff has decades of experience in early childhood education.
We have teachers that hold degrees from Associates in Early Childhood to Masters in Education.
Each of them is dedicated to providing a rich and meaningful experience for the children in their care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the West Carol Stream KinderCare where everything we do is Designed for Learning! We look forward to meeting you and your family. We proudly serve Carol Stream as well as many of the surrounding communities '“ Bloomingdale, Bartlett, Hanover Park, and Glendale Heights. As a parent, nothing is more important to you than the health, safety, and education of your child. At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, our nurturing and dedicated staff are committed to excellence, providing the highest quality program for your child. We are proud to say that we are one of a very small percentage of Nationally Accredited Early Childhood programs in the country and the ONLY one in this area. You can rest assured that our staff, curriculum, and enrichment programs are unparalleled in Carol Stream and the surrounding communities. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, blocks, and literacy in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Contact me today to schedule a tour. When you see what we have to offer, I am confident that you will be eager to join our KinderCare family!
- At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety. That is why we have a Health and Safety Coordinator. This staff person is responsible for ensuring that all staff members are trained on the latest incident/accident procedures, updating allergy lists, and conducting monthly fire and emergency drills. All of our staff are First Aid and CPR certified by the American Heart Association. We have monthly quality assurance visits by a registered nurse who provides trainings to our staff and offers the latest information in public health.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, all forms dhs, ywca, action for children
Endorse West Carol Stream KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.