West Carol Stream KinderCare
Tel: (630) 213-5900
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #2 - Aivan utlized his math skills to sort and name shapes and colors.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #4 - Our School Age summer camp is full of exciting learning adventures both inside and outside of the center.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #5 - Logan and Connor enjoy exploring their reflections in the mirror. This gives them a greater sense of self.
West Carol Stream KinderCare Photo #6 - Natalie is using her social and language skills as she looks at pictures in a story book.
At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, our staff has decades of experience in early childhood education.
We have teachers that hold degrees from Associates in Early Childhood to Masters in Education.
Each of them is dedicated to providing a rich and meaningful experience for the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the West Carol Stream KinderCare where everything we do is Designed for Learning! We look forward to meeting you and your family. We proudly serve Carol Stream as well as many of the surrounding communities '“ Bloomingdale, Bartlett, Hanover Park, and Glendale Heights. As a parent, nothing is more important to you than the health, safety, and education of your child. At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, our nurturing and dedicated staff are committed to excellence, providing the highest quality program for your child. We are proud to say that we are one of a very small percentage of Nationally Accredited Early Childhood programs in the country and the ONLY one in this area. You can rest assured that our staff, curriculum, and enrichment programs are unparalleled in Carol Stream and the surrounding communities. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, blocks, and literacy in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Contact me today to schedule a tour. When you see what we have to offer, I am confident that you will be eager to join our KinderCare family!
- At the West Carol Stream KinderCare, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety. That is why we have a Health and Safety Coordinator. This staff person is responsible for ensuring that all staff members are trained on the latest incident/accident procedures, updating allergy lists, and conducting monthly fire and emergency drills. All of our staff are First Aid and CPR certified by the American Heart Association. We have monthly quality assurance visits by a registered nurse who provides trainings to our staff and offers the latest information in public health.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, all forms dhs, ywca, action for children
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to West Carol Stream KinderCare is St. Isidore School (2.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Greenbrook Montessori School (2.6 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Chesterbrook Academy (2.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bartlett Grades: K | 15 students
1450 Quincy Bridge Ct
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630) 213-7200 2 K
- Hanover Park Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
1675 Greenbrook Blvd
Hanover Park, IL 60133
(630) 830-1675 2.6 PK-1
- West Chicago Grades: NS-PK
2044 Franciscan Way
West Chicago, IL 60185
(630) 562-3904 2.6 NS-PK
- Bloomingdale Grades: K-9 | 314 students
431 W Army Trail Rd
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
(630) 529-9323 2.7 K-9
- Bloomingdale Grades: PK-K | 99 students
92 Stratford Dr
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
(630) 893-5633 2.8 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.