West Chicago KinderCare
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #3 - We provide opportunities for toddlers to move about in safe and engaging environments where they can use their natural curiosity to explore beginning math and science concepts.
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #4 - Meet our management team. Kristin, Jenni, and Toni are all very involved in making the center and community we serve a great place.
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #5 - Ms. Marisol is teaching her two year olds a new song. In addition to sing it she writes it and draws pictures. Creating a print rich environment is the first step in learning to read and write.
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #6 - Exploration is the best way to learn. Our two year olds are encouraged to try new things and practice their independence.
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #7 - We help children develop problem-solving skills. We encourage curiosity and give children opportunities to think for themselves and discover their own solutions. We use scientific inquiry to spark ideas and encourage flexible thinking.
West Chicago KinderCare Photo #8 - We build stong early reading skills including the use of 100 frequently used sight words and daily opportunities for journaling and writing.
Our teachers are dedicated to providing a warm and enriching environment for your child to learn and grow.
The teachers here at West Chicago KinderCare strive to meet the individualized needs of each child.
They are here for you and the well being of all children in their care.
Each teacher looks forward to meeting your family and sharing what they have to offer your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Whether it is all-day care for the working family or part-time care for an extra head start to your child's education, we think every child deserves a chance at KinderCare. Our curriculum is designed specifically for learning, and our tutorial programs are like no other. At KinderCare we know that one size does not fit all, but with our team of highly trained and passionate teachers, we are sure you will find a fit that works for you. We are so excited for you to come in and see what your perfect fit will be.
- We know just how important health and safety is, especially when it comes to caring for your children. Here at KinderCare we have a multitude of health and safety practices and procedures. Some of our procedures include a security key pad, daily sign-in procedures, daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures, as well as all teachers being certified in pediatric First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- YWCA, DCSF, ILAF- Currently has NO cap on subsidy
Endorse West Chicago KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?