West Cedar Rapids KinderCare
Our staff boasts over 175 years of experience in the childcare field.
We hire compassionate, energetic leaders to partner with you in your child's education.
We are lucky enough to have males and females on staff to be role models for the children as well.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Cedar Rapids West KinderCare! We have been serving the Cedar Rapids community since 1979. We provide exceptional care for children ranging from ages six weeks to 12 years old. Everything we do is designed for learning at all ages. Our curriculum is designed to develop the whole child. We also partner with the Cedar Rapids Community School District to provide our families with the free preschool program offered through the State of Iowa. Our staff form personal bonds with each and every child to provide a warm, nurturing environment for your child to learn and grow in. We look forward to beginning our relationship with you and your child. Contact us today to become part of our KinderCare family!
- We provide a variety of safety features at our center. Our front door has keypad entry so no unauthorized visitors are allowed in. We have fenced in playgrounds to keep the public out. We also ensure that every member of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified within the first few months of employment. Along with these features, we also employ a Health and Safety Coordinator who monitors the care of cleanliness, playground safety, medication administration and emergency preparedness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, State and Promise Jobs Block Grant - full time only **center has to info for families seeking subsidy care---invite for tour to get that info.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse West Cedar Rapids KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.