St Jude Elementary School
- The primary mission of St. Jude Catholic School is to prepare the children to become adult Catholic Christians.
- Stewardship plays an important role in the lives of people who seek to follow Christ.
- Becoming a disciple of Christ leads naturally to the practice of stewardship, the giving of one's time, talent, and treasure in return for the blessings God has given.
- All Catholics are called to be stewards of God's gifts.
- Therefore, this shared trust involves all in the parish. St. Jude parishioners with children in the school exercise stewardship to both the school and the parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Jude Elementary School also viewed these schools: Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Canterbury School, Central Christian School, Emmaus Lutheran School and St Paul's Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)493-7400 3.5 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)407-3553 5.9 NS-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)493-0193 6.3 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
8626 Covington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)459-7722 7.9 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
1125 Barr St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)424-0049 1.8 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.