St Jude Elementary School
Tel: (260) 484-4611
- The primary mission of St. Jude Catholic School is to prepare the children to become adult Catholic Christians.
- Stewardship plays an important role in the lives of people who seek to follow Christ.
- Becoming a disciple of Christ leads naturally to the practice of stewardship, the giving of one's time, talent, and treasure in return for the blessings God has given.
- All Catholics are called to be stewards of God's gifts.
- Therefore, this shared trust involves all in the parish. St. Jude parishioners with children in the school exercise stewardship to both the school and the parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Jude Elementary School also viewed these schools: Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Canterbury School, Central Christian School, Emmaus Lutheran School and St Paul's Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 942 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260) 493-7400 3.5 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260) 407-3553 5.9 NS-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260) 493-0193 6.3 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 181 students
1125 Barr St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260) 424-0049 1.8 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.