Westminster Weekday School
- The purpose at Westminster church school is to provide a nurturing, Christian environment that will allow children to build positive social relationships with their teachers and peers.
- Teachers will provide developmentally appropriate environments that will encourage children to explore and discover their world through play, hands-on learning experiences, and a literature rich environment.
- our educational ministries seek to encourage your Christian life and to build a strong community.
- This includes educational programs for all people, from our youngest children to our most senior adults.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 83 students
1823 Augusta Road
Greenville, SC 29605
(864)232-2713 3.5 PK-K
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 151 students
847 Cleveland St
Greenville, SC 29601
(864)271-2613 0.9 PK-K
- Greer Grades: PK-12 | 72 students
101 Calvary St
Greer, SC 29650
(864)877-5555 11.8 PK-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.