Westover Christian Academy
- Westover Christian Academy's Enrichment Center provides a place and time for students to meet with a qualified, loving teacher to enhance learning and meet individual academic goals.
- Services of the Enrichment Center will include assessment of individual need, tutorial or academic intervention, individualized Educational Plans for students, individualize remedial reading program through passport learning, enrichment classes and/or materials for the academically advanced.
- The philosophy of Westover Christian Academy's technology program is to compliment and enhance the core curriculum.
- WCA views technology as an effective and necessary tool. It allows the students and staff to increase productivity, to maximize access to information, to enhance problem-solving skills, and to develop effective and responsible communication in the information age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danville Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
The Life Church 955 Mount Cross Rd
Danville, VA 24540
(434)799-8213 2.8 PK-6
- Reidsville Grades: PK-12 | 244 students
509 Triangle Rd
Reidsville, NC 27320
(336)342-5991 22 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
300 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)940-2400 469.2 9-12