Zion Lutheran School Of Wayside
- The mission of Zion Lutheran School is to provide a Christian education to the preschool-8th grade child in our community by providing for the spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical development of each individual.
- Christian beliefs are taught throughout all curriculum areas in order to expand God's Kingdom to the family community and the world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenleaf Grades: NS-8 | 74 students
7373 County Road W
Greenleaf, WI 54126
(920)864-2349 3.2 NS-8
- Reedsville Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
223 Manitowoc St
Reedsville, WI 54230
(920)754-4432 6.6 PK-8
- Maribel Grades: PK-8 | 62 students
14323 Maribel Rd
Maribel, WI 54227
(920)863-2850 7.2 PK-8
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
209 N Custer St
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-2502 7.6 PK-8
- De Pere Grades: K-6 | 19 students
3737 Shirley Rd
De Pere, WI 54115
(920)864-7787 7.7 K-6
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.