Zion Lutheran School Of Wayside
- The mission of Zion Lutheran School is to provide a Christian education to the preschool-8th grade child in our community by providing for the spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical development of each individual.
- Christian beliefs are taught throughout all curriculum areas in order to expand God's Kingdom to the family community and the world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenleaf Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
7373 County Road W
Greenleaf, WI 54126
(920)864-2349 3.2 PK-8
- Reedsville Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
223 Manitowoc St
Reedsville, WI 54230
(920)754-4432 6.6 PK-8
- Maribel Grades: PK-8 | 62 students
14323 Maribel Rd
Maribel, WI 54227
(920)863-2850 7.2 PK-8
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
209 N Custer St
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-2502 7.6 PK-8
- De Pere Grades: K-6 | 19 students
3737 Shirley Rd
De Pere, WI 54115
(920)864-7787 7.7 K-6
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.