- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. John - St. James Lutheran is an accredited school. We are also enrolled in the Wisconsin School Choice Program.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. John-st James Lutheran School offer?
St. John-st James Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. John-st James Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John-st James Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John-st James Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.