Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church & School is a congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- The Wisconsin Synod, started in 1850 in the state of Wisconsin, currently has congregations in every state and carries out mission work in many foreign countries.
- As a member of this church body, we are Christ-centered, Bible-believing and caring congregation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
209 N Custer St
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-2502 0.9 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
N6081 W River Rd
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3134 4.5 PK-8
- Reedsville Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
223 Manitowoc St
Reedsville, WI 54230
(920)754-4432 5.3 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
154 S. 6th Street
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3216 5.5 PK-6
- Greenleaf Grades: NS-8 | 93 students
8374 County Road W
Greenleaf, WI 54126
(920)864-2468 7.7 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.