Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church & School is a congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- The Wisconsin Synod, started in 1850 in the state of Wisconsin, currently has congregations in every state and carries out mission work in many foreign countries.
- As a member of this church body, we are Christ-centered, Bible-believing and caring congregation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
209 N Custer St
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-2502 0.9 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
N6081 W River Rd
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3134 4.5 PK-8
- Reedsville Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
223 Manitowoc St
Reedsville, WI 54230
(920)754-4432 5.3 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
154 S. 6th Street
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3216 5.5 PK-6
- Greenleaf Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
8374 County Road W
Greenleaf, WI 54126
(920)864-2468 7.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.