Trinity Lutheran School
- We are a small country private school with big ideas.
- Our children get personal one on one instruction and individual student/teacher relationships.
- Also offered is after school care in our daycare facility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We work with families to help with tuition costs.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
601 E National Ave
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-3738 4.5 PK-8
- Brillion Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
209 N Custer St
Brillion, WI 54110
(920)756-2502 5 PK-8
- Chilton Grades: PK-6 | 101 students
60 E Washington St
Chilton, WI 53014
(920)849-4141 6.5 PK-6
- Hilbert Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
154 S. 6th Street
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3216 7.1 PK-6
- Reedsville Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
223 Manitowoc St
Reedsville, WI 54230
(920)754-4432 7.8 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.