Chilton Area Catholic School
- Chilton Area Catholic School is there to meet students and families' needs through these formative years in a child's learning.
- CACS offers a pre-kindergarten class through sixth grade. In addition, students learn Spanish, take religion, computer, art and music classes and have access to a band and special services programs.
- The Chilton Area Catholic School mission is to educate the whole person body, mind and soul, following the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- CACS teachers, staff, parents, boards and committees use this statement as a guide for decision making.
- This helps ensure that school community decisions enable the school to educate the whole child and that we are constantly striving to teach while following Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
N6081 W River Rd
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3134 6.5 PK-8
- New Holstein Grades: 6-9 | 58 students
1814 Madison St
New Holstein, WI 53061
(920)898-4210 6.7 6-9
- Kiel Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
423 Fremont Street
Kiel, WI 53042
(920)894-3533 10.4 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 85 students
N7680 County Road Bb
Hilbert, WI 54129 10.9 PK-8
- Sherwood Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
N361 Military Rd
Sherwood, WI 54169 10.9 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.