Chilton Area Catholic School
- Chilton Area Catholic School is there to meet students and families' needs through these formative years in a child's learning.
- CACS offers a pre-kindergarten class through sixth grade. In addition, students learn Spanish, take religion, computer, art and music classes and have access to a band and special services programs.
- The Chilton Area Catholic School mission is to educate the whole person body, mind and soul, following the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- CACS teachers, staff, parents, boards and committees use this statement as a guide for decision making.
- This helps ensure that school community decisions enable the school to educate the whole child and that we are constantly striving to teach while following Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HilbertGrades: PK-8 | 64 students
N6081 W River Rd
Hilbert, WI 54129
- New HolsteinGrades: 6-9 | 58 students
1814 Madison St
New Holstein, WI 53061
- KielGrades: PK-8 | 54 students
423 Fremont Street
Kiel, WI 53042
- SherwoodGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
N361 Military Rd
Sherwood, WI 5416910.9PK-8
- BrillionGrades: PK-8 | 150 students
601 E National Ave
Brillion, WI 54110
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.