Chilton Area Catholic School
- Chilton Area Catholic School is there to meet students and families' needs through these formative years in a child's learning.
- CACS offers a pre-kindergarten class through sixth grade. In addition, students learn Spanish, take religion, computer, art and music classes and have access to a band and special services programs.
- The Chilton Area Catholic School mission is to educate the whole person body, mind and soul, following the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- CACS teachers, staff, parents, boards and committees use this statement as a guide for decision making.
- This helps ensure that school community decisions enable the school to educate the whole child and that we are constantly striving to teach while following Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
N6081 W River Rd
Hilbert, WI 54129
(920)853-3134 6.5 PK-8
- New Holstein Grades: 6-9 | 58 students
1814 Madison St
New Holstein, WI 53061
(920)898-4210 6.7 6-9
- Kiel Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
423 Fremont Street
Kiel, WI 53042
(920)894-3533 10.4 PK-8
- Hilbert Grades: PK-8 | 85 students
N7680 County Road Bb
Hilbert, WI 54129 10.9 PK-8
- Sherwood Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
N361 Military Rd
Sherwood, WI 54169 10.9 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.