Zion Lutheran School
- Zion Lutheran School is a Christian preschool and elementary school, Grades K-8.
- Staff members are experienced, caring Christians. Classes focus on Christian values, Christian education, and helping the Christian parent to raise their children to know God.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joseph Snyder|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
- Zion Lutheran School in Bethalto, Illinois, provides a Christ-centered approach to life and learning for students and their families. Since 1962, the school has excelled in its safe and nurturing environment and commitment to academic excellence. Today, students in Preschool through Grade 8 enjoy a variety of opportunities to grow in their love for learning and love of Jesus. All who desire a quality Christian education are welcome at Zion!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Godfrey Grades: PK-8 | 418 students
1212 W Homer M Adams Pkwy
Godfrey, IL 62035
(618)466-1599 7.5 PK-8
- Alton Grades: PK-12 | 106 students
2009 Seminary Street
Alton, IL 62002
(618)462-1071 6.1 PK-12
- East Alton Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
163 North Shamrock Avenue
East Alton, IL 62024
(618)258-7444 4.4 NS-PK
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.