Toddle Towne Learning Center
- Children in preschool are grouped based upon their achievement level and they move at their own speed based upon their own unique skills and abilities.
- Every session of preschool is based on an exciting child-oriented theme.
- Each morning starts with group singing and musical games and moves on to theme related activities which might include graphing kinds of shoes, recording the growth of our garden, making plastic bag ice cream, constructing cars from boxes for a “drive-in movie”, or rating the winners in a bug race.
- Time will be spend daily learning to use art materials creatively, safely and neatly, The children will participate in active physical games.
- Teachers spend time each day working individually with children to determine what they have learned and to help them move on to the next step.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.