Toddle Towne Learning Center
- Children in preschool are grouped based upon their achievement level and they move at their own speed based upon their own unique skills and abilities.
- Every session of preschool is based on an exciting child-oriented theme.
- Each morning starts with group singing and musical games and moves on to theme related activities which might include graphing kinds of shoes, recording the growth of our garden, making plastic bag ice cream, constructing cars from boxes for a “drive-in movie”, or rating the winners in a bug race.
- Time will be spend daily learning to use art materials creatively, safely and neatly, The children will participate in active physical games.
- Teachers spend time each day working individually with children to determine what they have learned and to help them move on to the next step.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.