Toddle Towne Learning Center
- Children in preschool are grouped based upon their achievement level and they move at their own speed based upon their own unique skills and abilities.
- Every session of preschool is based on an exciting child-oriented theme.
- Each morning starts with group singing and musical games and moves on to theme related activities which might include graphing kinds of shoes, recording the growth of our garden, making plastic bag ice cream, constructing cars from boxes for a “drive-in movie”, or rating the winners in a bug race.
- Time will be spend daily learning to use art materials creatively, safely and neatly, The children will participate in active physical games.
- Teachers spend time each day working individually with children to determine what they have learned and to help them move on to the next step.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.