12th Avenue KinderCare
We are blessed to have such dedicated and caring staff at our center.
We all strive to treat each child as they were our own.
We make it a daily goal to reach out to any child in need and offer guidance, assistance, love or support in whatever they may be facing in this fast paced, ever changing world.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the 12th Avenue KinderCare of Norman! Our center is conveniently located on 12th Ave S.E. just North of Boyd. Our proximity to the OU campus makes us an ideal learning center for children of faculty, staff and students of the University of Oklahoma!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. All back doors leading to the playground can only be opened from the inside or with a key. The entire playground is fenced to help ensure the safety of the children while outside. All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DHS, Muscogee Creek Nation, Potawatomi Nation
Endorse 12th Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.