12th Avenue KinderCare
- We are blessed to have such dedicated and caring staff at our center.
- We all strive to treat each child as they were our own.
- We make it a daily goal to reach out to any child in need and offer guidance, assistance, love or support in whatever they may be facing in this fast paced, ever changing world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the 12th Avenue KinderCare of Norman! Our center is conveniently located on 12th Ave S.E. just North of Boyd. Our proximity to the OU campus makes us an ideal learning center for children of faculty, staff and students of the University of Oklahoma!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. All back doors leading to the playground can only be opened from the inside or with a key. The entire playground is fenced to help ensure the safety of the children while outside. All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DHS, Muscogee Creek Nation, Potawatomi Nation
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norman Grades: PK-K | 152 students
602 Villa Dr
Norman, OK 73071
(405)321-0087 0.5 PK-K
- Norman Grades: PK-5 | 77 students
606 S Santa Fe Avenue
Norman, OK 73069
(405)321-1275 1.1 PK-5
- Norman Grades: NS | 8 students
419 S. University Blvd
Norman, OK 73069
(405)329-2170 1.2 NS
- Norman Grades: K | 62 students
1312 Lincoln Ave
Norman, OK 73072
(405)321-7898 1.2 K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.