Community Christian School
Tel: (405) 329-2500
- Community Christian School was incorporated as a school on June 17, 1986.
- It began as the result of the prayers of many parents and faculty members.
- As God continues to provide all that is needed to maintain an excellent academic, spiritual and moral education for our children, CCS intends to continue to dedicate itself to the needs of our Christian community.
- It is the aim and purpose of the Board, administration and staff of CCS to assist each student to identify his relationship to God, to stimulate him toward a personal commitment of his life to Jesus Christ, to guide him in Biblical values, morals and the knowledge of God’s Word; to provide a thorough and sound academic program which will equip students to meet the opportunities for their generation; to provide an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal discipline; and to love, teach, and pray for students according to God’s Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paoli Grades: K-1 | 31 students
801 E Robinson St
Paoli, OK 73074
(405) 329-3347 32.3 K-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.