Community Christian School
- Community Christian School was incorporated as a school on June 17, 1986.
- It began as the result of the prayers of many parents and faculty members.
- As God continues to provide all that is needed to maintain an excellent academic, spiritual and moral education for our children, CCS intends to continue to dedicate itself to the needs of our Christian community.
- It is the aim and purpose of the Board, administration and staff of CCS to assist each student to identify his relationship to God, to stimulate him toward a personal commitment of his life to Jesus Christ, to guide him in Biblical values, morals and the knowledge of God’s Word; to provide a thorough and sound academic program which will equip students to meet the opportunities for their generation; to provide an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal discipline; and to love, teach, and pray for students according to God’s Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PaoliGrades: K-1 | 31 students
801 E Robinson St
Paoli, OK 73074
- Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-12 | 635 students
4400 SE 27th STREET
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
- NormanGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
4001 36th Ave Nw
Norman, OK 73072
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.