- Community Christian School was incorporated as a school on June 17, 1986.
- It began as the result of the prayers of many parents and faculty members.
- As God continues to provide all that is needed to maintain an excellent academic, spiritual and moral education for our children, CCS intends to continue to dedicate itself to the needs of our Christian community.
- It is the aim and purpose of the Board, administration and staff of CCS to assist each student to identify his relationship to God, to stimulate him toward a personal commitment of his life to Jesus Christ, to guide him in Biblical values, morals and the knowledge of God’s Word; to provide a thorough and sound academic program which will equip students to meet the opportunities for their generation; to provide an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal discipline; and to love, teach, and pray for students according to God’s Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PaoliGrades: K-1 | 31 students
801 E Robinson St
Paoli, OK 73074
NormanGrades: PK-8 | 394 students
4001 36th Ave Nw
Norman, OK 73072
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-12 | 635 students
4400 SE 27th STREET
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.